This Pearl Barley, Orange and Fennel Salad recipe is a great option for a hot summer day. It is perfect with roasted lamb or chicken or as a meal on it’s own. This recipe is a favourite among our friends.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes / Serves 4-6
- 200g cooked pearl barley
- 180g fennel, finely sliced
- 1 large orange, cut into segments
- 50g feta cheese
- 20g dill, finely chopped
- 30g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 30g mint, finely chopped
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- seeds of 1 large pomegranate
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
This salad will keep in the fridge for up to four days. A great one to prepare for lunches.