SYDNEY | Well Melbourne Good Beer Week has come and gone for another year, but for those living in Sydney, there’s still the Great Australian Spectapular (“GABS”) to come this weekend. We were at the Melbourne GABS this weekend, and tried a lot of beers. If you’re finding the list of what’s on offer this weekend overwhelming, or are just looking for some tips on what we think the best beers were that you should try, this list is for you. The ones with asterisks are the ones we REALLY liked.
We’re not sure if the Auckland GABS line up is going to be the same, but to our friends across the pond, do keep an eye out for these beers too.
- 5: Cosmic Chaos, 8 Wired
- 6: Bone And Marrow, Aether Brewing*
- 51: The Old Fashioned, Deep Creek
- 84: Fruit Tingle, Merchant Brewing
- 71: Pandapoppinfairyturkishfloss, HopDog Beer Works
- 101: Rubezahl, Old Wives Ales
- 108: Vanilla Malt Thickshake, Pirate Life
- 123: The Mountie Maple Imperial Stout, Stockade Brew Co*
- 100: Jersey Caramel Porter, Odyssey Craft Brewing Co*
- 102: Orange Is The New England Black, Otherside Brewing Co*
Enjoy GABS on Saturday Sydney folk!