This one pot baked salmon with dill yoghurt sauce recipe takes only 20 minutes to cook and is great healthy dinner option after a busy day at work. It’s quick, tasty and uses hardly any dishes.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes / Cooking Time: 20 minutes / Serves: 3-4
- 400g salmon
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 2 cans of butter beans, drained
- 1 preserved lemon, diced
- 20g natural yoghurt
- 5g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 10ml extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the salmon skin side down.
- Scatter the butter beans, preserved lemon, garlic and olive oil around the salmon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the fish on the serving plate.
- Mix the yoghurt, dill and salt and pepper with the butter beans.
- Serve the beans with the fish.
I like my salmon slightly pink, if you prefer it well done, leave it in the oven for a further 3-4 minutes.