RECIPES | Kiwifruit and green tea ice pops are a delicious healthy treat for when you feel like something cold and sweet but want something healthy.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes / Freezing Time: 2 hours / Serves 6
- 1 kiwifruit, skin removed and sliced
- 2 tsp genmaicha green tea
- 400ml hot water (60°C)
- 6 ice pop molds
- Steep the tea leaves in the hot water for 3 minutes.
- Strain the the tea and discard the leaves.
- Place the kiwifruit in each of the molds.
- Pour the tea into the molds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
If you do not like green tea you can use black tea, fruit juice or coconut water instead. We’ve tried all versions and they’re all delicious.