RECIPES | This Mocha frozen yoghurt ice pop recipe is a quick and healthy treat when you feel like something sweet but don’t want to feel guilty after eating it.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes / Freezing Time: 2 hours/ Serves 6
- 300ml Dairytonic mocha yogurt drink
- 50g shaved dark chocolate
- 6 ice pop molds with sticks/handles
- Evenly, divide the chocolate between the six pop molds.
- Cover the chocolate with the mocha yoghurt leaving about half a centimeter from the top of the mold.
- Add the ice pop sticks/handles and freeze for a minimum of two hours.
You can use any flavoured yogurt drink with the recipe however I would recommended using a yogurt with less than 10% sugar.