RECIPES | The first time I ever visited Paris was in 2009. I was staying near Voltaire metro station and there was a little butcher near my hotel that sold the most amazing rotisserie chicken and potatoes. Next door was a bakery that sold fantastic baguettes. Combined, it made for a super tasty lunch or dinner. This Parisian Roast Chicken Roll recipe is inspired by those fond memories.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes/ Serves: 1
- 1 brioche Hamburger bun, cut in half
- 100g roast chicken
- 2-3 roasted potatoes
- 20g raw cabbage, shredded
- 20g lettuce, shredded
- cooking juices from the roast chicken
- Mix together the lettuce and cabbage.
- Place the salad mix on one half of the brioche bun.
- Top with the potatoes and chicken.
- Drizzle the cooking juices on top of the chicken.
- Place the bun lid on top of the chicken and enjoy.
To make this recipe more indulgent add a tablespoon of whole egg mayonnaise to the roll.