RECIPES | These pulled pork lettuce cups are a great way to use leftover BBQ meat. It is quick, and will take you less than 10 minutes to put together a relatively healthy meal.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes / Cooking Time: 5 minutes / Serves: 4-6
- 300g coleslaw mix, undressed
- 2 cos lettuce, washed, with leaves separated
- 100g leftover pulled pork
- 20ml apple cider vinegar
- 10ml sriracha
- 50ml olive oil
- Place the coleslaw mix, apple cider vinegar, sriracha and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the pulled pork in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Fill the all the cos lettuce cups with the dressed coleslaw, top with the pulled pork and serve immediately.
You can use any left over meat for these lettuce cups.
For our coleslaw mix, we use shredded carrot, red and white cabbage, and red onion.