RECIPES | This raspberry, mint & ginger G&T ice pop recipe is a cocktail in a fun, easy to eat, frozen form. These ice pops are light, refreshing and perfect for a warm day.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes / Freezing Time: 2 hours / Serves 6
- 50ml gin (use a floral gin like Hendricks)
- 300ml Cascade raspberry, mint and ginger mixer
- 10 fresh blueberries
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 10 mint leaves, sliced thinly
- 6 ice popsicle molds with handles/sticks
- In a jug mix together the gin and raspberry mixer.
- Evenly divided the blueberries, raspberries and mint leaves between the six ice pop molds.
- Add the gin mixture to the molds.
- Top each mold with its handles/sticks and freeze for a minimum of two hours, six if possible.
If you can’t get your hands on Cascade mixer, you can use a 50/50 mixture of raspberry soda and ginger ale.