RECIPES | This ocean trout and seasonal vegetable wrap recipe is a quick and easy lunch option. You can eat this as an open faced wrap or roll it up. It is completely up to you.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes / Serves 2
- 100g smoked ocean trout, diced
- 50g baby kale
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
- 20g tahini paste
- 50ml water
- 20ml olive oil
- 10ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 20g feta
- 5g flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- seeds from half a pomegranate
- 2 wraps
- Place both wraps onto separate plates.
- Top the wraps with feta, trout, kale, tomato, avocado, parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- In a bowl mix together the tahini paste, lemon juice, water, garlic and olive oil to form a dressing.
- Drizzle on top of the trout and salad.
- Serve as an open wrap or roll up the wrap if your prefer.
If you are not a fan of oily fish you can substitute the fish with chicken or tofu.