RECIPES | This Charcuterie Skeleton is a really quick and easy addition to any Halloween feast. The idea is that it appears like you are scavenging the meat off the skeleton’s bones. It’s one of our favourite things to serve at Halloween each year and is always a hit with our friends.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes /Serves 6-8 as a starter
- 1 roll of cling film
- 20 slices of prosciutto
- 20 slices of salami
- 20 slices of mortadella or thinly sliced ham
- 1 skeleton or skeleton bones
- Wrap all the skeleton bones in cling film.
- Position the skeleton on a serving board or directly onto a clean table.
- Cover the skeleton with the charcuterie and serve immediately.